推荐 +MORE·影视qy288.vip千亿国际 ·合同qy288.vip千亿国际 ·科技qy288.vip千亿国际 ·医学qy288.vip千亿国际 ·法律qy288.vip千亿国际 ·金融qy288.vip千亿国际 ·证件qy288.vip千亿国际 ·文学qy288.vip千亿国际 ·图书qy288.vip千亿国际 ·工程qy288.vip千亿国际 解决方案 SOLUTIONS 专业流程 WORKFLOW qy288.vip千亿国际技术 TRANSLATION TECHNOLOGY 填写询价表 ONLINE INQUIRY
时间：2019-04-02 17:28:52 作者：
Accompanied translation is a kind of work to provide interpretation in business or tourism activities. It involves a wide range of activities. So what does a qualified accompanied translation need to do? Today, Beijing Translation Company will share it with you.
1. Half the effort: Whether a novice or a veteran accompanies an interpreter, before carrying out the accompanying project, please be prepared carefully, be familiar with the content that needs to be translated, and think about the relevant fields that may be involved. It can be said that inadequate preparation and poor translation are the enemies of an interpreter.
2. Importance of the introducer: Generally speaking, the translation company will pay the fee to the account within one month after the end of the assignment, so unless it is stated in advance that the customer pays the fee on the spot, there is seldom a case that the fee will be paid in one week. Never leave the introducer alone to contact the customer directly. Even if the introducer allows you to do so, you should also report on the project from time to time, or you will leave a bad impression of "ignorance" or "ingratitude". In addition, if an interpreting project is introduced by someone else, after receiving the money, you must inform the introducer that the introducer asks you to be grateful to him, but at least you should respect the right of others to know, and especially because there are any problems in the process, the introducer often needs to help you solve them.
3. Avoid being late: Interpreters should arrive 15-20 minutes earlier than clients, and should not be late anyway. If you encounter traffic jams or special delays, be sure to call to explain. If you are late and unable to contact the interpreter, more critical customers can ask for a replacement on the spot.
4. Attention to dress: unlike simultaneous interpretation sitting in a box, most of the accompanying translation items need to appear. Therefore, we should pay attention to dress, not collocate casually, and appear sloppily. As an accompanying translator, we may need to follow around the foreign guests. Formal dress codes are preferred.
5. Appreciation of words and expressions: accompanying translators should learn to observe words and expressions. Many times accompanying translators should deal with more than formal negotiation occasions. Since customers hire you and pay a day's fee, they are sure to hope that you will give help in all aspects of life. For example, when customers can't understand the recipe, can't find the bathroom, and want something, the translator should take the initiative to ask if they need help.
6. Clear charges: Chinese people generally think that "raising money hurts feelings", while foreigners advocate official business. If the customer insists on paying, it's important to say whether it's a one-time payment or a day-to-day payment. If you dare not say it clearly, it is you who suffer.